Our commitment to anti-racism and inclusive practices
At Dash Creative, we believe a business is most successful through its individuality and the creativity of talented and diverse individuals. Therefore, it is our mission to always actively pursue inclusivity and make anti-racist decisions in business and to stand against oppression.
We are committed to the following:
- We have, and will continue to, offer discounted rates on design services and print work to the following businesses and organizations:
- 501c3 / Non-Profit Organizations
- Groups, Clubs, and Organizations that actively promote Diversity and Inclusivity
- BIPOC owned Startups
- LGBTQ+ Organizations
- We are committed to hiring, working with, and partnering with BIPOC and LGBTQ+ designers and business owners
- We will continue to donate our business resources – monetarily and creatively – to non-profit organizations and events that promote Diversity and Inclusivity
- We are committed to buying from BIPOC and LGBTQ+ owned businesses whenever possible.
- We are committed to using our platform and voices to promote BIPOC and LGBTQ+ owned businesses in the press, our social media accounts, and on our website.
We hope our transparency will inspire others to not just agree with us, but actively join us in being more inclusive and actively anti-racist. It is our goal that our friends, competitors, current and future clients, and everyone in between know where we stand morally and hold us accountable.